Problem Sleuth Epilogue Problem Sleuth Epilogue

What The?

I'm willing to forgive the fact that that made very little sense to me because you clearly have a great deal of artistic skill and you must've put a lot of time into this. I enjoy the graphics immensely. The strangeness was, well, kind of humorous I guess.

CaptainNotATroll responds:

Okay I feel weird about this since I'm correcting you for a good review but...
this was not my animation or art, I stitched existing art together for the purpose of showing off to my friends. I'm not bad at art or animation, but I do not deserve this review as it is not my art. I thought I was clear about this in the commentary but I'll reword it to make it more clear. My apologies if you mistakenly thought I was responsible for this.

Mike's Date Mike's Date

Well done

I'm giving you ten stars just for the amount of work put into it, because clearly you have skill and a unique style as well.

The story was alright. I especially liked the randomness of the man pointing to the bird in the sky and then getting shot. That was pretty funny and twisted.

R-Evolution R-Evolution

win

That was top notch. I thought the alien that turned into a robot was going to stay alive though.

Ouija!!! Ouija!!!

Shoulda started sooner bro

You've got mad skills. I woulda liked to see this with all the stuff you cut out. We better get crackin on our christmas toons ;)

Digory Digory

Well done

Relaxing music and smooth animation. If I was that guy though I woulda got revenge on the guy that took my pumpkin before he could apologize, lol.

WhiteLightning responds:

Haha, I figured someone would say that ;) Thanks for the review.

Zombie Cadillac Zombie Cadillac

Nice artwork

People need to stop being so quick to downrate based on what THEY were looking for or hoping to see. I give you 5/5 cause I liked your cadillac and the part where it flies through a clock tower. The anti-climax mobile was a witty copout.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks, I put effort into making everything look good.

Watch Out Obama Watch Out Obama

bad voice

Hillary shouldn't have sounded like she has an accent.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

not bad

You get a ten, cause I think I gotta even out the negative assholes a bit.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Messed

I'm a nice guy so I'm gonna rate based on overall animation quality and creativity the way people should rate. And no folks not every animation on this site is supposed to be comedy so stfu. All I gots to say about this toon is, well, you must have some serious acid trips.

You Don't Wanna Leave You Don't Wanna Leave

Awesome!

How did you do it? Is every frame a separtely drawn piece of paper?